
After all of my hard work to pre-schedule posts while I was in Africa, I fell asleep yesterday so early that I didn't get a post in at all! SLACKER! :-( Hopefully, my additional posts on certain days made up for that. LOL!
Ethan is used to having Mommy home already. Lil' stinker...
I have to gear up to write about Africa. There is SO much to say and I don't know where to begin. Soon, I hope.
Ethan had his neurosurgery appt. yesterday. He needs the surgery to detether his spinal cord. Now, I just need to get a second opinion...but, the surgery could be soon.
More to come soon. I have to pick up with Ethan's story sometime.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Slacker
at
11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hey girl! Loved the pics on Facebook! What a great trip. =) I need your phone number again. I deleted it by mistake when I was (or thought I was) redoing my other friend Kristen's number. AGGG!!!
ReplyDelete