
This is Ethan's very first picture. Dr. Loredo drew in a smiley face. We could not tell the sex of the baby at this appointment- it was too soon. This was to make sure we could see the heartbeat because we did not hear the heartbeat at my first ob appointment. You see, Ethan has been giving us gray hairs from the very beginning! LOL!
We joked after this u/s that the baby was going to play soccer just like its Daddy because it looked like he was 'heading' a ball the entire time! The names that we had come up with so far were Kalee for girl and Kayson for a boy. It was still so unreal that I was actually pregnant.
Up to this point, I only had one small bout of 'morning sickness' and it lasted about 3 hours, so I will not even complain! Ethan was definitely good to me in in the sickness department!
I began to feel Ethan at about 15 weeks. I described it as a bubble popping in my belly. I was on the phone with my sister-in-law and I remember that I was laying down relaxing on the couch when I interrupted the conversation to say, "I just felt the baby move!". It was beginning to feel real now...
***To be continued...***
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Ethan's Story, Part II
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺