Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessie!


Me & Jess on our way to Santa Cruz, circa 1995


Foxy Ladies getting ready to head out on the town, AKA: VEGAS!!! 2003

Jessie and I have been friends since we met in college in 1994. She has been the keeper of many of my secrets, my bridesmaid in my wedding, one of my rocks after Ethan was born. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have had a cell phone charger since I left mine at home and I was not going home for a phone charger after Ethan was born. She has always been one of my supports that never waivers. Sometimes, we go a long time without being able to talk since she is still in California and now has her own baby girl...ok, she's two now, but still.

We will always have stories to tell! I love you Jessie! I hope that you have a WONDERFUL birthday today. And, thank you for spending YOUR birthday with me so I could get married with you by my side. *muah*

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet relationship...Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺