Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month!



Unringing the Bell is hosting the 2nd annual 31 for 21 blog challenge. I did not get to participate in it last year because I didn't know about it until close to the end of the month. My blogging habits were still sporadic and I just wasn't sure I would have enough to talk about. The challenge will be to blog for all 31 days of October. I will have to figure out how to schedule a post pretty soon since I leave for Africa in a week! My internet access over yonder will be extremely limited.

Anywho, I have lots to say TODAY, but I will try and break it up so I don't lose steam for the entire 31 days! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺