
Scott and I decided to take a vacation in December 2000. I was about 16 weeks pregnant. Scott's sister, Cindy, was living in El Paso, Texas so we decided to go visit. We also decided to not tell her that we were pregnant that way we could surprise her. We even wrote a poem to give to her- quite comical. I just remember it saying something to the effect of since we had a "roll in the hay, we now have a baby on the way!". LOL! Before getting to El Paso, we took a detour to Missouri so I could visit the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage, MO.
We went up to my friend, Theresa's house the night before leaving and she would take us to the airport in San Francisco. Our itinerary that followed was:
* San Francisco to Phoenix
* Phoenix to Kansas City
* Drive from KC to Joplin, MO
* Drive from Joplin, MO to Carthage, MO
* Enjoy all of the beauty that is Precious Moments
* Return to KC
* KC to Phoenix
* Phoenix to El Paso
* Visit with family for a week
* El Paso to Phoenix
* Phoenix to San Francisco
That was a whole lotta up, down, and around for this pregnant momma! Boy, was I tired!
When we returned home, I was startled to find myself bleeding. I was so scared that I pushed myself to hard during our trip. Thankfully, I only had that one episode of bleeding and the doctor said not to worry as long as it stopped. I was just to take it easy for a few days to let my body recover from the trip. So far, so good with this little baby growing inside...
***To Be Continued...***
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Ethan's Story, Part III
at
8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺