
Faulkner Family Portrait... wouldn't be an accurate picture without Ethan screaming DON'T CAMERA ME!!!! lol!
Today, we went to Carowinds for the annual Make A Wish Family Reunion. MAW gives us parking permits, lunch, and free admission. The last time we went, Ethan had just had his ear tubes put in and his adenoidectomy. He did NOT have a good time. He freaked out on everything that we put him on, including the carousel and swings. Today was a different story.
He rode the cars.
He rode the boats.
He rode the swings...TWICE.

He rode the flying balloons. This ride absolutely freaked him out the last time! There were some moments when he got a little frightened, but he ended the ride laughing and that was so cool to witness.
Ethan was quite the tired little boy when we left. He was asleep fairly quickly after getting in the car. I hate that he falls asleep chewing on his bib...it's comforting to him though.
On the way home, we saw hot air balloons flying around. They were so beautiful. I am not sure if you can see it well, but I thought the beautiful North Carolina fall foliage was worth capturing too.
Good day, good day. And to think...I woke up not wanting to go.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Make A Wish Reunion @ Carowinds
at
6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I'm glad he enjoyed it so much more this year! What is fall folliage? LOL I am kidding!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! I love seeing Ethan smiles!!!
ReplyDeleteOoooo my sweet Ethan. It always makes me all warm and fuzzy to see you having fun and laughing. Hope fun and laughter continue to come your way. I love you!
ReplyDelete