Sunday, January 03, 2010
Operation C25K w/ Giveaway!
Let the insanity begin!!! I posted a few days ago about doing the Couch to 5k Program here. Bethany is also going to be doing C25K as well! She has gone an extra step and offered up an awesome giveaway to motivate you! How's $100 and an iPod Shuffle sound? Pretty sweet, right? I thought so too! Just click the button above and head on over to enter the giveaway!
So, I am geared up to start tomorrow. My local run near St. Patrick's Day is on March 20th. I am nervous about it being so cold. I think it is going to be twice as hard to run in the frigid temps! Steve at 4 Runners Only hooked me up with my new Asics GT-2150 man shoes and Balega socks. So now I need to find an outfit to actually run in. Guess that needs to happen today. LOL. Good gosh, am I really doing this!?!??!!?
at
9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yay! So did ya make it completely through your W1D1? Tomorrow is W1D2, right?
ReplyDelete