I let Mary take my camera back to Africa a few weeks ago. The only memory card that Wal-Mart had was an 8GB card and I thought that would be great so she could take many, many pictures and also get video of the kids at Challenge Farm for me. I had no idea that this nice new card would be causing issues for me today.
Yesterday, after school, Ethan did something so wonderful that I ran over and got my camera off of Mary's desk. I was hoping and praying for a repeat of what he did.
Good News: He did it again and I got it on video!
Bad News: The video card is not compatible with my computer because it is a new high capacity card! :(
So, I will have to get a USB thingamabob in order to get the video off of my camera!
Ok, so Ethan climbed out of a mini-cage I had him in at school. It is typically the perimeter to the ball pit and I put him in there to keep from throwing the balls everywhere while Mary and I had a meeting about re-eval and he had his game plan and climbed out! This may not seem like a big deal to many, but I cried. Seriously, whenever he does new things, I cry- ESPECIALLY when I can see his wheels turning on HOW to do something. When I can see his thought process work, it's amazing!
I also got video of him laughing up a storm while playing with feet totally creepy, I know, but that is going to also have to wait, too. Man, I am so disappointed!
This Mama is so proud of her boy!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Good news, bad news
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Can you not just use the USB cable that came with the camera? If not, that stinks!
ReplyDelete