Sunday, October 25, 2009

Parenting.com

Because October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month, the good folks over at Parenting.com highlight children with Down syndrome! Last year, I submitted a picture of Ethan that I adore from when he was two years old.

This year, I submitted one of my favorite pictures that Kayleigh took for her Reflections project- plus, I thought it would be really cool for a 15 year old to see their work gone national! :)

I was looking through the albums tonight and found that our picture was put in album 6! You can see it here!

What I found interesting was that both years, Ethan's picture is #17 in the album. It's a good number- Scott and I were married on the 17th. ☺

In the same album as Ethan are our friends, Kayla and Karli!!!

I haven't made it through all of the albums, but also in the same album as Ethan is a baby in Mariposa!!! So, to all my 'Posa family, be on the lookout for an extra-cute little bundle of Trisomy cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺