Saturday, October 03, 2009

Reflections Project

I was asked by a friend's daughter, Kayleigh, if we would participate in her National PTA Reflections Project. The theme this year is: Beauty is...

Today, we met up with our friends to let Kayleigh have fun taking pictures of the kids because her first thought when needing to define beauty was: Children with special needs. {awwwwww!} I couldn't agree more. Here are some of the pics that she captured of Ethan. Quite the talent for 15, if I do say so myself! Thank you Kayleigh!









Get It Down; 31 for 21

2 comments:

  1. I look at these pictures that she took today and just cry... I cry because she's my daughter and God put it upon her heart to use this opportunity to show others how beautiful ALL children are regardless of disability, I cry because it captures the spirit of Ethan and Ava so perfectly, I cry because I can see the talent in her and get so excited to see what God has in store for her, and I cry just because I do! I'm so glad that you're happy with the pictures and I know she has a special treat in store for you and Scott, Lisa and Wayne as a thank you for allowing her to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie4:15 PM

    These are some of the nicest pictures of Ethan I've seen thus far...beautiful job, Kayleigh!
    Ethan's Gramma, Leslie~

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺