Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary, Chris & Theresa!


Ten years ago, my soul friend married her soul mate.  It was such a beautiful wedding at Gainey Vineyards in Santa Ynez, California.

I have to say that while the wedding was incredibly gorgeous and the reception was a ton of fun, the night before the wedding had to be a highlight of the weekend!  FAB FOUR~ you know what I am talking about!  ...ok, ONE, TWO, THREE, FLIP!  And, the incredibly LOOOONG, longer than it should have been drive home was an adventure.  You should all have seen the cell phone I had back then!  LOL.  Oh, and Cinders...I totally like to dip my bacon in milkshake.  (inside joke) 

Theresa (T*Potts) and Chris have been a wonderful support to my family!  I don't know what I would do without them in our lives. 

Happy 10th wedding anniversary to Chris and Theresa!  May your love continue to be groovy! ☺



We love you!


Get It Down; 31 for 21




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺