Sunday, August 24, 2008

V8

I decided to get Ethan some V8 juice to try. I don't want to give him a lot of it because of his reflux, but I thought some extra vegetable vitamins every now and again couldn't hurt, right? So, this is what Ethan thinks of V8.



Oh, and he HAS to bang his cup on the table before he drinks. He even has to bang it a few times throughout. This is a random habit that just came about within the past month. We have not idea why he does it, but he insists on it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is hysterical how he bangs the cup, like he is getting ready for the football kickoff or something. That was totally random, I know. ROFL. I buy the V8 juice that is fruity, whatever it is called ... the light stuff. My kids love it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺