Sunday, August 24, 2008

Playdates

I drove Ethan to Raleigh on Friday so he could have a playdate with PJ. I "met" PJ's mommy, Kathy, online through our Down syndrome support site. Kathy knew prenatally that PJ would have Ds and at the time they lived in TN, so I hoped to meet one day. Then, they moved to NC! Well, surely getting together would have come sooner than this! Oh well, I decided that it was time for a get together!

I had a meeting in Greensboro for Uppercase Living and just decided to keep going on to Raleigh. Heck, it's only another hour and a half!

We met at Pullen Park. This was a really nice park and very kid friendly. There was a train, a carousel, swings, slides, water boats, peddle boats...lots of stuff to do! We both had tired boys, but we rode the train, carousel and swings.

Ethan would reach his hands out to PJ, it was really cute! PJ was so flippin' cute! His smile should be on billboards! It was so great to take the initiative to finally meet up, especially with school starting!

I will post pictures as soon as I upload them! Thanks Kathy, Daniel, Rebecca, and PJ for the playdate!

Ok- I did not take many pictures! WHAT?!?!? That is SO not like me. Next time...until then, here's a small montage.

3 comments:

  1. AWW I am so glad ya'll had a good time!! Can't wait to see some pics~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOO glad you came. We had fun, even though both the boys were tired. It was wonderful meeting you, we Californian's must stick together! (Renee? You're invited for the next one) Ethan is so handsome, beautiful hair, perfect eyebrows, and an infectious laugh! I hope we get to see y'all again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Hey, I think I need to look at that uppercase living stuff too. :) Is there a catalog? Can you get custom stuff?

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺