Sunday, August 24, 2008

School

Tomorrow is Ethan's first day back at school! YAY! I know that he is going to be SO excited! We went to Open House last week and Ms. Mary rearranged the classroom and I think that Ethan is going to make some great gains this year! His classroom size has gone from 6 to 3, but that will likely be a good thing for Boog's since he will have much more one on one time with the teachers.

I need to clean his- I mean, the school's- wheelchair before tomorrow. It is all yucked up from Ethan slobbering all over it. Shhhh, don't tell his PT, Della!

I hope to get some pictures tomorrow too.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Ethan has a great first day at school. Take lots of pics and give him a squeeze from us~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how exciting! I don't even know when my kids start, how sad is that? LOL

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺