Monday, August 04, 2008

EMMA IS OUT OF SURGERY!!!

Emma is in the CVICU and doing well! She's still on the vent but did fine coming off the bypass machine. Praise God!! Thank you all for your continued prayers!!!

Click on the link above to go directly to the blog and leave a comment. I know how much Meredith & Mike appreciate hearing from those who have been praying for Emma!

I have such happy tears flowing right now!!! Prayer works peeps...

1 comment:

  1. They are the sweetest family and Emma has a very special place in my heart...praying continuously!

    PS: Plagiarize away! Oooooh, I am so mad! I am just now adding you to my reader.....I thought it was in there, and it's not, so I've got a lot of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺