Thursday, August 07, 2008

A new song for my playlist

An old high school friend had the song on her Myspace. I immediately knew what song it was. It is from the movie "She's Having a Baby"...one of my favorite movies. It's a beautiful song- I have found myself with it on repeat.

This Woman's Work by Kate Bush It's the last song on my playlist right now (you can hear by scrolling down to the playlist on the right side bar).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:27 AM

    I LOVE that song. The video makes me cry; have you seen it?

    I also really appreciated your previous post. People so often have no clue, because they're wrapped up in their own worlds without a thought for people who might live differently, that the words they use to get a laugh can hurt someone. Another thing that annoys me in this regard is when people make jokes about Tourette Syndrome. TS and other tic disorders are nowhere near as disabling as a severe mental handicap, so please don't think I'm equating the two, but even so, they're no laughing matter for the children who have to deal with them, or for the parents who have to watch, worry, and do their best to help.

    Thanks for the heads-up about that movie. It doesn't sound like one I'd be likely to watch anyway, but it's good to know anyway.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺