Monday, October 18, 2010

Juice Plus+

Last Wednesday, I got on a plane and headed to Florida for the Juice Plus+ National Leadership Conference.  I have been taking Juice Plus+ for a few months and noticed a change in my energy level right away.  Some may know that my Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) can zap my energy to practically nothing on a daily basis, so for me to feel like I can go on without napping has been huge for me!  Scott also feels great.  I now know that JP+ was trying to help Ethan with his backed-up issue, too.
I signed on to be a distributor to offset my family cost and to possibly share it with others occasionally.  Why only occasionally?  Because I had it my head that for someone to coach wellness, you had to be the picture of wellness.  I don't think anyone would look at me and see that I am overweight and see wellness

I decided to go to conference, at Bethany's urging, to learn more.  She swore to me that it would make the world of difference in how I viewed the company.  Oh boy...she wasn't kidding!  I am amazed, inspired, and hopeful.  I listened to speeches of people whose dreams came true.  I listened to BEAR GRYLLS!!! 

The research, the proven system, the dedication to people's health and wellness is beyond awesome.  Some testimonials:

  • Woman with MS who lives mainly symptom FREE
  • Man who has had 4 heart attacks and is Type I Diabetic with insulin pump who is on the lowest dose cholesterol meds from the highest dose, and who is on minimal insulin too.
  • Parents whose kids have never missed a day of school due to illness
  • Woman who was supposed to have sinus surgery due to chronic sinus infections did not need the surgery AND rarely has sinus infections anymore
There are also studies how Juice Plus+ has improved dental health and skin!  Um, hello less fine lines and wrinkles...YES PLEASE!  All from the benefits of WHOLE FOOD NUTRITION from fruits and vegetables.  And, before you tell me that you eat lots of fruits and veggies or you eat well and/or organic, I would be AMAZED if you are eating the 9-13 servings PER DAY that is recommended.  Bridge that gap and fill it with Juice Plus+.

Juice Plus+ is not another fad nutrition scheme.  It is tried and true for over 40 years!  I feel the need to share it with everyone.  So while I may not directly appear to be the picture model for wellness, I have taken the step for my better self and for my family's better self.  Will you JOIN ME?



1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing people post abut this stuff. Is it real?

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺