Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary to US!

wedding
Twelve years ago, today, Scott and I vowed to love each other forever.  Today, I flew back home from Florida to be greeted by Scott and Ethan.  Ethan ran over to me with arms wide open and was so happy to see me!  It was such a special treat since I thought they would just be waiting at the baggage claim curb.  I missed my guys so much! 

I am so thankful for my marriage.  It is not perfect by any means, but we have weathered more storms than most, so I am so thankful that, while not easy, we have arrived back on dry land each time. 

I could not imagine a better father for Ethan.  I have said it before how no one can make Ethan laugh like Scott.  Ethan's favorite thing to do lately is play Hide-n-Seek with Scott.  He doesn't have as much fun when I play it with him, LOL. 

Anywho- love my husband.  Happy Anniversary, love.  ♥


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Congrats kristen! So happy for you and your beautiful family!
    Michele m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!! Marriage is work but the blessings are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother in the Basin12:26 AM

    Happy Anniversary Scott and Kristen! Glad you're back home to celebrate with your family.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Scott & Kristen. Twelve years is a long time in this disposable age. But, it's just a drop in the bucket of time when you recall the vow you've made to be together forever. And, you're right Kristen, you & Scott have been thru so very much that if it weren't for your love anybody else would've called it quits a long time ago. I'm proud of you both & I hope & pray that you'll make it another 12 years & then some. I love you both. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺