Friday, November 28, 2008

Stuffed

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went over to my friend Amy's house and ate around noon. We had to leave a little after 2 in order to go pick up Scott's mom in Raleigh. Her flight came in at 4:20pm. Ethan was a complete crab-butt at Amy's- he was up early and never went back to sleep. He did sleep on the way to Raleigh, so I was surprised when he continued being a major crab-butt. Luckily, once we got home he was much better. And, by nights end, he was snuggling up to Grandma on the couch.

Today was pretty low-key. We went out to Bethabara Park and walked around. Again, we had a Mr. Crab-butt on our hands from being too tired. We then went to lunch at Chili's. It was ok. Nothing spectacular. Then, it was time to get Ethan home for a nap. I laid down for about a half hour and Scott and his mom went out driving around.

One of my friends from our small group brought us a wonderful dinner tonight. We just continue to be blessed. Thank you so much! I am now so full it hurts!


Ethan

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving! Yes, I have heard of Hume Lake Camp. We were up there when I went into labor with my fifth child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so neat that your husband was able to make him a swing!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺