To my Mom.
A couple of weeks ago, my beautiful Mother was in a car accident that very well could have taken her from us. So today, I am even more thrilled to wish my Mother, my Mom, my MOMMY, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
As I tackle photo albums, I am upset that the amount of pictures that we have together is extremely limited. We may just have to work on that...
I wish that I was home today to give you a HUGE birthday hug. Truly, I do.
Happy Birthday today and so many more May 8th's! I love you.
Love always,
Your Yellowhair
As I tackle photo albums, I am upset that the amount of pictures that we have together is extremely limited. We may just have to work on that...
I wish that I was home today to give you a HUGE birthday hug. Truly, I do.
Happy Birthday today and so many more May 8th's! I love you.
Love always,
Your Yellowhair
(To all my readers: I told you that I was the "white sheep" of the family! No, I am not adopted. Look closely, I am just the very pigment-challenged clone of my Mom, with blue eyes and lighter hair. I used to be able to say blonde, but I can't even fool myself with that one anymore. Boohoo, boohoo.)








So sweet. Great picture.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed my Yellow Hair that is a sweet pic of you and me. Even tho you aren't here for Birthday hugs and Mother's Day tears and BBQ, know that I love you. Please do something just for you. Your mother insists.
ReplyDelete