
My dear Ethan,
Today is your 8th birthday! You have been really coming into your own special personality over the last year! :-) You are learning how to manipulate communicate your wants and needs. Your laughter and smile is still all I need to get me through my day.
This past year, you had your tethered spinal cord released and you have really taken off with your walking skills! You are very stubborn- something that I don’t think will go away any time soon, but that’s ok because it also gives you and extra ounce of determination.
I remember when I turned 8. My Aunt Cindy took me to the Merced Mall to get my ears pierced. I wonder if you will remember your 8th birthday like I remember mine. ???
Your Daddy and I love you so much! We both hope that you have a wonderful birthday! You make us proud everyday!
I can’t believe that you are EIGHT YEARS OLD? Where did that baby go?
Wow. You are a rock star!
Love you my sweet boy!
~Momma







HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!! Have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteHappy 8th birthday! He really has come such a long way!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! hope you and mommy and daddy are having a great day today. how was the concert? Joe LOVES Skillet! hope you had a fun time sweet boy and a wonderful birthday. love, aj & Janna
ReplyDeleteHope it was a great day! He was such a cute chunky baby. How much did he weigh?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday big guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN ETHAN!!!! I'm playing blog catch up and FINALLY got to this post! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday dude! See K, I told you I SUCK! LOL
ReplyDelete