Saturday, May 16, 2009

Quick Update

Sweet Aidan is doing WONDERFUL!!! It is truly amazing at the progress that he continues to make! Thank you to Renee for posting the prayer request on her blog and for having Kelly @ Kelly's Korner post it on hers. Another special thanks to Jenn for taking the time to go up to the hospital where Aidan was and offering her support in person. I feel that my options are limited in terms of being able to help Kalen, Melissa, and Aidan, but I am a firm believer in what prayer can do, so if you have said a prayer for Aidan and his family and/or posted his link on your blog, please let me know!

The other request that I posted was for the Freeman's. I know many of you already know, but sweet KayleighAnne Freeman went to Heaven on May 11th. The memorial service is tomorrow- please pray for the family.

Thanks again. Much love always.
~Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading both blogs. Sad to hear about Kayleigh Anne. So excited to hear about Aidan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:31 AM

    Oh Kris, it was the least I could do. What a beautiful family :) Aidan is making great progress :)
    {{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}
    {{{{{{Freeman's and Fredette's}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺