MySpace Countdown Clocks
And, she has a VERY long layover in North Carolina!!! Guess who is going to get to spend the day with her sister!?!?! ME!
Kamrin will be on her way to Europe for the month of June, along with her boyfriend, Kyle, and his parents. I will go get them at the airport, bring them back home, hang out, have lunch, and take them back to the airport so they can head on out to IRELAND! That is their first stop. I think that they plan on going to England, France, Austria, and Germany. How cool and exciting is that!?!?!?







My feelings are conflicted! If she was only going for a couple of weeks, maybe. Not being able to talk to my baby for a month is almost too much for me. Still...get it out of her system so she can come back home. :( I already miss her.
ReplyDeleteThat would be cool to do! Hope they have fun.
ReplyDelete