
I had planned on signing on to wish all the wonderful Mother's out there, a very Happy Mother's Day, but I laid in bed with my clingy boy who would not let Mommy even get up to pee without crying. I was happy to be there for him though. I hate that he was not feeling well, but I thought it was appropriate to feel needed by my child on Mother's Day.
Another shout out to my Mom- my Mommy...I hope that you had a fantastic day! I love you so much.
And, to my Grandmothers (Mom & Grandma), Aunts (Shell, Bitsy, Bonnie, and Annette), and Sister (Kim)- I love you all so much. My sincere apologies for not being in touch more often. {To my defense: Aunt Bitsy NEVER returns a phone call!}
Sorry it wasn't more grand for you. I hope you know that the love I have for you in my heart is beyond grand.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
A Belated Wish for All You Mother's
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺