Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Children’s Flight of Hope

I am in the process of getting Ethan admitted into the intensive feeding therapy program at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).  I have been trying to not stress too much about how I am going to get there until I have to, but today I found out that I don’t have to stress at all!!!  God is so good to us!

Children's Flight of Hope is a non-profit flight agency that has agreed to transport me and Ethan to Philadelphia at no cost!!!  This is such a huge blessing to us to have this option available. 

I wasn’t overly enthused to have to tell them my weight and jazz, but it is a 6 seater Cessna (just like in the picture) and weight is kinda important. 

I know that I need to write about the feeding program more, I have just been so tired! 

6 comments:

  1. woo hooo!! that is awesome!! a blessing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! When??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know more. We're about to start a pretty intensive program here, but to be honest, I don't think it's enough. Just 3 days a week for an hour at a time. I'd rather do something more intensive to deal with the issues we're having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! When will you be in Philly? It's about four hours away, but would sure be worth it to meet you and Ethan!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺