Tonight, Theresa and I took the girls to Disney on Ice. Theresa and I have been doing this since I moved to NC five years ago. It started out with me, Theresa, and Madison (Delaney was still cooking in the oven). Then, I brought Ethan the past couple of years. He had zero interest. So, this year I was not going to pay the $35 for him to still not have any interest. It was just the girls again.
I have to say that this year's show is my favorite so far. It was Disneyland Adventures with The Incredibles. It was funny and had a great flow so the kids didn't get too ancy.
I ended up giving in to the temptation of those darn snow cones in the character cups. Then, the ice was so crunchy, I lost half of it to the floor. Oh well- now Ethan can have a cup to play with.
So now we have seen: Beauty and the Beast, Disney Princesses, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Disneyland Adventures. If you can go see it, I highly recommend it.
After the show, we went out for dinner at Logan's. Theresa and I both had the salad with shrimp. I didn't realize how long it had been since I had shrimp! Oh, how I love the lil' crustaceans. LOL!
Ethan was with Miss Mary while Scott went to the Wake soccer quarterfinal. More on that in a minute...
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Disney On Ice - Disneyland Adventures
at
7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺