Sunday, December 14, 2008

Prayer Request



My friends, Mark & Chere, had their baby today almost 8 weeks early after an emergency c-section. Baby Andrew was breech- hence the c-section. Andrew was 4 pounds 5 ounces and is currently in the NICU, but he is on room air which is great! (Edited: I just spoke to Mark a little while ago- bless his heart, he is so exhausted! Andrew is on oxygen, but not a breathing tube or anything. Still GOOD news!)

Mark, Chere, and David just moved into their new home in Florida yesterday! Chere is also doing ok. Please say a prayer for this wonderful family, that Andrew will continue to thrive and come home soon! Also, that Chere heals quickly with minimal pain or discomfort. Thank you SO much for your thoughts and prayers for them!

I just want Andrew to be able to get home and be with his Mommy, Daddy, and big brother David!!!

(I wish that I had a family picture of them all together!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺