Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Olivia’s Angel Wing Anniversary

One year ago today, at 4:58pm, Olivia earned her angel wings.  It is so difficult to grasp most days how such a precious and beautiful child could be taken so soon.  Olivia - Anne Grant 040She was eight years old, but she packed so much into her life and touched the lives of so many.   A day has not passed that Olivia has not entered my thoughts.  She is so missed by everyone who loved her while she was here with us on earth…8 years, 5 days, 12 hours.

It does not seem like it has been a year already.  I hate to say time has flown by because I know the heartache of Olivia’s mom.  I know that time must feel like it stands still in heartbreak and yet the world continues on around her.  We celebrated Olivia’s birthday the other night with cake from Mrs. Pumpkin’s, just like we have the previous few years.  Today, we remember the day that God chose to have Olivia join him for all eternity in Heaven. 

Never forgotten and forever a princess.  Love you sweet girl.

4 comments:

  1. It does not seem like it has been a year. I will say a special prayer for you and for Olivia's family as they remember their sweet princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it has been a year either. That is a great pic! Happy Angel Day Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful picture. I don't think I've heard/know the story behind Olivia's passing; sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little angel!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺