
Today is also my dad's birthday. 51 years old. I can honestly say that you don't look a day over 40- must be all that working out you do! Happy birthday. We hope it's a great day for you.
Those are two of my favorite pictures. We had just brought Ethan home from the hospital. I love how on the second picture, you can see a proud twinkle in Grampa's eye even though it is only a profile.
We love you and miss you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Those are two of my favorite pictures. We had just brought Ethan home from the hospital. I love how on the second picture, you can see a proud twinkle in Grampa's eye even though it is only a profile.
We love you and miss you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!







Happy birthday to your dad! And..umm..OMG he's one year YOUNGER than my husband! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks for remembering...u didn't have to u know. He's enjoying his birthday in Vegas since he didn't get to last year when he hit the big 50.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, youngster! I turn 51 this year, too!
ReplyDelete