Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bloggy Award


A few of my friends have nominated me for this blog award.

"This blog is exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am now supposed to nominate 8 other exceedingly charming blogs…

  1. Christina @ Kwisteena's Kraziness
  2. Jenny at Life With Kiddos
  3. Stephanie @ Megan's Got 47
  4. Renee @ Three Little Ladybugs
  5. Carmen @ My Crazy Life
  6. Julie @ The Cute Crocheter (Julie is raising money to be able to go to Ukraine to pick up her new brother!)
  7. Amanda @ The Reilly Clan
  8. Kerri @ The Riley Clan

Special thanks to Courtney, Amy, and Shylo for nominating me for this award!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!!

    I wanted to let you know about the T21 Travelling Afghan Project! I hope you will consider participating and I would appreciate it if you could help spread the word! Thanks!

    http://littlemisse21.blogspot.com/2009/02/t21-travelling-afghan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me for this! I did it about a week ago! I really appreciate you thinking of me..I nominated you myself on another bloggy award though, go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺