Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day 8 of Giving...Praying for Liz!



Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika

Today, I am SHARING.   I am sharing something with you that is very close to my heart.


My friend, McKenna's, sister-in-law Liz was recently diagnosed with a cancerous tumor above her knee- OSTEOSARCOMA.  Liz is a very beautiful and active 14 year old young woman, and she is NOT going to let this little thing called cancer get her down!!!  This young lady is so mature and has such a GREAT attitude about her upcoming battle.  She amazes me and I have never even met her!  Liz's blog name is LIZ IS A SURVIVOR.  Yep, I would have to agree with that statement!  Please keep Liz and her family in your prayers and thoughts as she fights the beast.  CANCER SUCKS.

Be sure to stop by Liz's blog and leave her a note of encouragement!  Also, if you are on Facebook, be sure to go by TEAM LIZ's group page and join to show your support for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺