Tuesday, December 01, 2009

12 Days of Giving

Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika

My friend, Bethany, is hosting 12 Days of Giving for the first 12 days of December.  This is about all types of giving, big and small.  I am going to have to try and be creative here...LOL.

So, on day 1 of 12, I gave TIME.  I really am not in a position financially to give much that way, but I do have time.  I gave my time to my church, helping adhere address labels for a congregational mailing.  Many would think of that as petty work, but it was quite enjoyable to be able to give back to our church who is always right by our side praying for our family.

3 comments:

  1. And this is the type of giving that means the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy1:47 AM

    Nice work, my child. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺