Saturday, December 05, 2009

Day 5 of Giving



Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika



Today, I really didn't do much.  Scott GAVE me an extra few hours of sleep this morning.  I did not get up until after 11, I think!  WOW!  But, it felt SO good.  I love me some good sleep, LOL.

My friend, Michelle, invited me and Ethan (Scott was going to the Wake Forest soccer quarterfinal game against UCLA) over while she made a boat load of cookies.  Since Scott was going to be gone anyway and I could use some time of friendship, Ethan and I were off to take in the delicious smells of baking cookies.

I decided to make a quick batch of deviled eggs before I left and took them over for her family.  I am not sure if you can even compare deviled eggs to cookies in the giving department, but that's all I had and that's what I did.  LOL.  Michelle and I both gave each other great conversation and fellowship.  We should all make time to connect with our friends.  ☺

And, Ethan was able to show his love of feet and wiggling toes when Kayleigh put her feet up on the coffee table.  So glad that Ethan is not shy at all about his little fetish...my feelings on that may change as he gets older.  

1 comment:

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺