Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Why yes, I do believe I just vomited...

http://newsmax.com/US/florida-aborts-wrong-fetus/2010/04/12/id/355459

Headline:  Florida Doctor Aborts Wrong Fetus in Twins

The gist:  Couple do IVF with an egg donor.  Twins conceived.  Boy Twin suspected to have Down syndrome and possible heart defect.  Girl twin not chromosomally enhanced.  Couple opt to selectively abort Boy Twin.  Doctor accidentally aborts GIRL twin.  Doctor loses license over botched abortion.  Couple aborts Boy Twin, ending pregnancy.

So, um...yeah, I do believe I just vomited.

Let me get this right...it was ok to KILL your son, but you're distraught over the KILLING of your daughter? 

Seriously, these people should not be allowed to conceive ever again!  Like another friend put it- babies are not like pizza toppings, you shouldn't go into having children with the idea you can just send it back if you got the wrong toppings.

Makes me so flippin' mad!

3 comments:

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺