
Truth be told, I am in total denial that my oldest nephew turned 17 years old today. I mean, really? It was just yesterday that I was waiting in the waiting room along with the rest of the family anxiously awaiting Sebastian's arrival. I will never forget, the delivery room had a small window, and me, Kim's bff, my grandma, and my cousin all crowded that little window in order to see when Sebastian was born. It would have been great to get a picture of that from the inside, LOL.
Sebastian and I have always had a special connection. I have watched him overcome some significant medical obstacles and grow into a young man. Kim wrote a very touching article for her column this week- you can read it HERE.
So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEBASTIAN!!! We love you very much! Continue to make us proud. We miss you! *muah* ♥
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Happy 17th Birthday, Sebastian!
at
11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺