Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Beautiful work by Kayleigh Lyons!

Photobucket

Do you remember Kayleigh?  She took the pictures of Ethan for her Reflections project along with two other precious ones with Down syndrome.  Kayleigh is so talented- I am slightly envious.  She took it upon herself to draw a picture of Ryan, one of the other children from the Reflections project.  I was so impressed that I asked her to draw one of Ethan.  I gave her a couple of choices of pictures to use and she chose Ethan's "Mr. GQ" shot that Bethany took a couple of years ago. 

I am amazed, simply amazed.  Kayleigh is SIXTEEN years old.  Sixteen and FULL of amazing talent.  She has such an amazing heart to boot.  I just love this girl.  I have told her that she could probably sell some of these drawings and help pay for her college education!  So, seriously- if you have a picture that you would love to see in a more artistic way, let me know!  I will pass it on. 

Love you, Kayleigh!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺