Monday, June 08, 2009

Russell has a forever family!

I think that I posted about Russell a long time ago...I think. Anywho, he is a little boy in Eastern Europe with Down syndrome who was available for adoption through Reece's Rainbow. He is the sweetest looking little boy and I prayed that someone would feel led to bring Russell home to be a member of their forever family! I just found out that a family in Pennsylvania is going to adopt Russell! YAY! Another child saved from a life of institution and imminent death!

Click on the button to go say hi to Russell's new family!


Grab This Button

1 comment:

  1. I saw this awhile back and was SO happy. He is so cute. he reminds me of Max, back when his hair was blonde!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺