Yesterday, we laid our dear Princess Olivia to rest. So many people came yesterday and the night before to be with Olivia one last time. People came from other states to see her. She was such an amazing spirit that touched so many people all around the globe. The flowers that were sent were amazing.
After Olivia's beautiful service, we released pink Princess balloons in her honor.
I miss her terribly. My heart is aching. As I try to encourage Karen to rest, I find myself not being able to do it either. After laying down last night around 2am, I found myself awake at 2:30 from a nightmare. I was hoping to dream of Olivia dancing and singing along the streets of gold. Maybe today's nap will bring that dream to me.








I am praying for all of you Kristen. If you ever need/want to talk you've got my number...Big Hugs.
ReplyDeleteawww Kristen, that is such a beautiful little video you put together. I am just sobbing watching it and reading your words. I so sorry this happened and I am praying for you and Olivia's family.....what a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeletePlease call or IM ANYTIME.