Saturday, May 01, 2010

Napping

Napping E

I am not sure if I will ever not love watching my son sleep.  I know for a fact that I will never deny a snuggled nap!  Ethan was so sweet today- he climbed up on my lap, curled up, grabbed my face, gave me multiple kisses, and he went to sleep. 

Needless to say, my motivation to get things done while he napped went into dreamland and I am perfectly ok with it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Who can resist sleeping babies/kids?! I love them. SO peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I still love watching my little man sleep. And even though he is 13, he still loves to climb on my lap sometimes and go to sleep... and I don't mind it a bit.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺