
Today is my baby sister's birthday. I am not sure how long I will get away with referring to her as my baby sister since she is now 24, LOL.
Dearest Drew,
I remember when Mommy was pregnant with you and I remember waking up the day you were born and Kim telling me that Mommy went to the hospital to have the baby. I remember being so excited to get you home! Apparently, you were the subject of many "Show & Tell's". Alanna will tell the story about how she remembers me getting up to share that you lost your umbilical cord and how that seemed like a really big word for a 4th grader. :)
Dearest Drew,
I remember when Mommy was pregnant with you and I remember waking up the day you were born and Kim telling me that Mommy went to the hospital to have the baby. I remember being so excited to get you home! Apparently, you were the subject of many "Show & Tell's". Alanna will tell the story about how she remembers me getting up to share that you lost your umbilical cord and how that seemed like a really big word for a 4th grader. :)
I love you, sista! I am so proud of you and I miss you so very much! Please come visit again...we will party like rock stars! :)
I hope that you have had the most amazing birthday yet! xoxoxoxoxoxo
I hope that you have had the most amazing birthday yet! xoxoxoxoxoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺