Sunday, November 08, 2009

Reflections Project Update



Remember the Reflections Project that I told you about here?  Miss Kayleigh WON the contest at her school!  This is the final submission with our Master Ethan, Miss Sassafrass Ava, and Mister Loveypants Ryan.  This picture was submitted for "BEAUTY IS...".  I think that she nailed it, how about you?

Congratulations Kayleigh!  We are SO proud of you!  While I am completely biased to the beauty of these wonderfully and perfectly made children in the project, I would like to say that the loving and accepting heart that Kayleigh has is also how I would define beauty.

Good job Michelle & Michael!  You have one amazing daughter!  (ok, you have TWO amazing daughters AND TWO amazing sons!!! ☺)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree!
    Beautiful, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful picture!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺