Monday, July 21, 2008

My lil' nudist

This morning, I woke up to the most beautiful sound of giggles. I come around the corner to Ethan's room, and I find him standing at his gate all proud of himself and his nakedness! He has always loved not having clothes on, but this is a first! Actually taking off the diaper...oh my goodness!
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That is funny! Look at that boy standing there Mom. He is going to running around everywhere in the nude here very shortly.:)

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Your boy has a smile worth gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:33 PM

    My little Ethan...so nice to see you do what comes naturally to you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious story. How funny.

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺