If I had never worked for Bank of America, I would have never applied at Patelco.
If I had never worked for Patelco, I would have never met Theresa.
If I had never met Theresa, I would not have known of TSCS in NC.
If I had never known of TSCS in NC, I would never have moved.
If I had never moved, I would have never attended the NDSC conference in Atlanta.
If I had never attended the NDSC conference in Atlanta, I would have never found out about Downsyn.
If I had never found out about Downsyn, I would not have the support of so many across the country!
If I had never found out about Downsyn, I would not have some of my best friends for life.
If I had never had Ethan, I would not have moved.
If I had never moved, I would not be blessed with how God has utilized me with others.
If I had never moved, I would have never met Karen and Olivia. I feel a part of my heart would have always been empty if I had never been able to love Miss O.
If I had never had Ethan, my heart may not be as full of compassion as it is.
If I had never had Ethan, I may not have become the advocate that I am.
If I had never had Ethan, I may not have ever known what a hero really is.
Someone very close to me once told me that I had depressing friends. On the contrary. I have awesome, amazing, strong friends. They are Mothers who never back down from a fight. They are Mothers who do not see the disability in their child, but their ABILITY and CAPABILITY. I am honored to have the friends I do. I hope that I am as good a friend to them as they are to me.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
If I had never...
at
3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Had you never moved we could all be closer to Ethan and actually know Ethan and not just read about him on your blog. But that's ok Kriten...here's a big pat on the back for you and all the terrific sacrafices you make for everyone out there.
ReplyDeleteYour Mother Who Never Moves Away...yet.