Monday, April 28, 2008

A couple of reviews


This is a totally random post that has nothing to do with my family. Due to my manfeet always being barefoot or wearing flip-flops, I have cracks that even make me cringe to see. So, as I was in Walgreens last night, I see the Ped Egg at the checkout. I asked the clerk if she knew of anyone that used it and she said that she had it and LOVES it. Ok, so if you have seen the commercial, you know that you basically grate your feet and the "shavings" (bleck) go into the egg compartment. That thought alone made me want to vomit, but since it is only April and I have the next 6 months (at least) of barefootedness, I figured that I should at least give it a try. Ok- it's awesome. Yes, the shavings are nasty to think about, but really just look like powder (ew, ew, ew, ew, ew...). I recommend it.



My second review is of the movie, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". Scott came home from work early today and we decided to take advantage of the chance to go to the movies. We were originally going to go see "Baby Mama" because Scott has a serious crush on Tina Fey- seriously, she's on his list. LOL! Turns out that movie started too late for us to see and return to get Ethan in time, so we got in just in time for FSM.

I was prepared for some completely inappropriate humor. I knew that main character goes full monty in the beginning of the movie. I saw 40 year old virgin and didn't think it was incredibly funny, so I just looked forward to the time Scott and I were spending together. Turns out, the movie was really funny! The English actor in the movie was hilarious, Mila Kunis is stunningly beautiful, the scenery is awesome, Paul Rudd- well, I love him. It was not money wasted for us- we had a fun time. The only uncomfortable part would be sharing the theatre with a much older couple...seriously 30+ years older.

Now, it will likely be another 6+ months before Scott and I can go to the movies again unless he figures out a way to go so he can see his Baby Mama crush, Tina Fey.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:07 AM

    I so know what you mean about the feet thing.I find that if I get a pedicure in early spring I can keep it managable for the summer. I will have to check that egg thing out. My friend is moving to Chapel Hill. If it's anywhere near you I would love to hook up and meet Mr. Ethan(and of corse you too!)

    ReplyDelete

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺