Hi there! Just got home a little while ago. Ethan's cultures were negative (YEAH!), but he is still neutrapenic (LOW infection fighting cells), so he will have to stay home until we find out that he is not anymore. He is in great spirits, just a little tired.
So here's the fun news: We are going to have another bone marrow biopsy done next Thursday. Sounds scary, I know, but it's not for fear of relapse. It is to see if Ethan has something else going on immunology-wise in his bone marrow. It is possible that he has had infections in his bone marrow this whole time, which would explain the fevers and the constant attration to viruses. I don't have a completely clear understanding on all of it yet, but I will be sure to keep you updated. Please pray that everything comes back with the answers we need to keep Ethan healthy! While we love our hospital staff, we just don't like seeing them weekly. I would rather we run into them at Target or something!
That's about it, I think that I'm going to try and get his pictures done later (depending on nap!). He is going to be Peter Pan for Halloween, so I guess I should make sure that his costume fits! I will send pics!
Hugs, Kristen
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Home again, home again jiggity jig...
at
1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺