Thursday, October 04, 2012

IDSC for Life Photo Campaign

Our dear friends at the IDSC for Life have been running photo campaigns for Down syndrome awareness.  I saw the post that they wanted to highlight Dad's soon and I knew that I wanted to submit a certain picture of Ethan and Scott.  

The picture was taken earlier this summer by Love Lee Photography.  Our family pictures can always be a challenge because Ethan is not a fan of taking pictures.  I blame his father, lol.  Ok, I am actually serious- Scott is the worst about taking pictures and his negative response to the camera has really worn off on Bubs.  Grrrrr....  It's so frustrating because they are both so dang photogenic!  Ramie, with LLP, was phenomenal.  She was patient and understood how children with special needs can sometimes need extra time to get the right shot.

I present the very last shot taken that day.  Ethan and his Daddy.  They are an amazing team and anyone who has ever seen them together knows this.  My loves.  ♥


Thank you, IDSC for Life, for all you do for the Down syndrome community all around the world!  And, thank you for seeing the beauty that I do in this photograph.  ♥

I invite everyone to go to the IDSC for Life website and also like their Facebook page.  Join the mission in promoting dignity and respect for all individuals with Down syndrome, from conception and throughout life.  I believe, along with the IDSC for Life, that ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺