A few weeks ago, I loved poppy seeds. Next, Lentils. Next should have been blueberries.
This was an inside acknowledgement of my complete joy and happiness for one of my bestest friends. She had found out that she was pregnant just before New Year's. What a ray of hope for the upcoming New Year! I installed the BabyCenter app on my phone so I could be with her every step of the way through her wonderful journey. I would be Auntie Boo, again, to another blessing.
Sadly, our dear Lentil never made it to be a Blueberry and our hearts ache. Please keep my friend and her boyfriend in your prayers. I take comfort knowing that Lil' Lentil is now with their Big Sister up above.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Poppy Seeds, Lentils, Blueberries...
at
7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







oh my. praying... and aching.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sad. Praying and sending (((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) to you both. Such an awful feeling.
ReplyDeleteAww, I'm so sorry to hear this. :(
ReplyDeleteAwww..that is really sad : ( So sorry to hear that..praying for all of you guys! xo
ReplyDelete