Last night and this morning, Scott and I joined hundreds of other couples for a Marriage Tune-Up conference/seminar. It was put on by
Jeff & Debby McElroy. We were able to attend thanks to our friends, Janet & Jeff Pemberton, who invited us as their "guests", otherwise we wouldn't have been able to afford to go.
Some topics discussed: Conflict Resolution, Intimacy, Spiritual Leadership
The speakers were awesome! They were so funny and used great
stereotypical examples to get their point across. We feel very fortunate to have been able to go!
Instead of thinking about how 6 years ago today, Ethan was being diagnosed with leukemia, Scott and I were able to sit in a church, holding hands, learning new skills to better our marriage. How awesome is that? :)
I'm so glad you guys got to go!
ReplyDeleteawesome!! yeh you two!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome. I'm happy for you two!
ReplyDelete