Hi friends! I am in denial that Christmas was yesterday. I am in even more denial that I am turning 30 in a week!
Ethan has been really good considering all he went through over the past few years. He has been sick the last couple of days, but the good news is that his body is fighting everything on its own. Scott and I are having to stay home with him this week, but we can see that he is progressively getting better each day.
We had a quiet Christmas. We spent about 6 1/2 hours at the hospital on Christmas Eve due to fever and junk. Luckily, we were able to come home. Ethan woke up all gunky Christmas day so he got to take a bath in my tub with the jets- he loves it when the jets are on. Then, he really started feeling junky again so he really wasn't too interested in presents, but the montage below takes you through all of it. Be warned- it's long, but you can fast-forward by clicking the bar. The pictures at the end are still my favorite.
Well, holiday blessings to you all. ![]()
Ethan's Merry Christmas 2006
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Merry Christmas...a day late!
at
8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺