See below for my post I made earlier today- before the observation of irony.
Tonight, while I was making dinner (a rare occasion!), Scott asked me "What happened to Ethan's hair?". I thought that he asked what happened to his hand. Long story short, Ethan's hair is falling out again. A huge chunk is missing from the back of his head. I talked to Jennifer (her daughter, Rachael also has Down sydrome & ALL) tonight because Rachael's hair fell out completely again a couple of months ago. She said that it started in patches but was completely gone by three days later. While this absolutely breaks my heart and I am trying to be strong about this because it is just hair AND we have been through this before AND I know it grows back, it is just another reminder that my little boy is fighting the fight of his life.
Now to end on a funny...Ethan really needs suspenders! When he really gets to moving around the floor, his pants tend to get pulled down. So, ladies and gentleman I present to you- Ethan Faulkner, President of the Future Plumbers of America!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Sad and Funny- a little of both
at
9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
It makes our day to "FEEL THE LOVE" ♥♥♥, leave a comment ☺